Asus has reimagined the ZenFone 6 in 2019 as a powerful new flagship Android smartphone with a focus on performance, battery life and a unique rotating dual camera. The most noteworthy and noticeable feature is the flip camera.
Here are all the details of ASUS ZenFone 6 Smartphone.
ASUS ZenFone 6 review:
- 6.4-inch All-screen NanoEdge Display + IPS LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Latest Flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Revolving camera setup
- Flip Camera:Front and Rear 48MP Sony IMX586 + f/1.8 sensor and 13MP f/2.4 125-degree wide-angle sensor
- 2×2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, dual nano SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Long-lasting 5000mAh Battery with Quick Charge 4.0
- Android 9 with two years of OS updates